To Our Valued Customers,
In response to the global coronavirus outbreak, FLAVORx & Fillmaster Systems have taken the following steps:
- To combat the spread of this virus, we have asked all but essential order-fulfillment personnel to work from home through at least May.
- Customer support services will continue with minimal disruption, albeit via remote operations.
- For those employees who remain in the office, we have initiated social distancing policies to ensure physical contact is kept to an absolute minimum.
- All FLAVORx/Fillmaster employees that handle outbound shipments are required to sanitize their hands before handling any products.
- All flavoring bottles shipped direct to stores will be wiped down with disinfecting wipes when packaged.
While no one at FLAVORx & Fillmaster Systems has tested positive for Covid-19, with these policies in place, we hope to limit the spread of this disease in our communities with as little impact to your business as possible. Should you have any questions related to these policies, we ask that you please send an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented and challenging time.
Stuart R. Amos
President & CEO
FLAVORx & Fillmaster Systems